Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Books for Books

Hello guys, today I write about interested books for me. 

My favorite book is the holy bible, because I am a fanatic about the religion histories and I am a good person. Ok, this is a big joke.

Actually, I don’t have a favorite book because I don’t read frequently, and only read about psychology themes in papers or review and any book in the university. These texts are really bored and I prefer books with legends or myths because is more interested and they make fly my imagination. 

Maybe, the most interest book I read is The Lord of the Rings, but i read this book when i was teen years old and I don’t remember exactly the history.  I liked this book because I liked the medieval history and the histories about warriors, soldiers, knights, kingdoms, magic, wizard, etc. 


I don’t have any favorite author, but I am interest in H.P Lovecraft. He was an author who created a biggest universe with goods, demons, and other mystic creatures. In addition, my favorite video games, Warcraft, is based on this world.





The last book I read is “The God Themselves”, a science fiction novel written by Isaac Asimov. In the history, he write about a multiverse with aliens and humans and relate about a conspiracy to destroy our sun and make infinite energy for the alien universe. 




Of course, I recommend this book for read.

2 comments:

  1. I like too H.P Lovecraft :) In the High School usually I read his stories

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are soooooo bad making joke's xD Wow "The lord of the rings" is a Piece of art!

    ReplyDelete