Wednesday, October 12, 2016

My Favorite Movie has monsters!!!!

"to fight monster we created monsters"

My favorite movie is Pacific Rim. Pacific Rim is a science fiction movie directed by Guillermo del Toro in 2013. I like it because the argument is simple but effective for me. In the history of Pacific Rim, the humanity fight with the Kaijus, sea monster, and for this they builder a gigantic fighter robots. I like how the humans controlled the Jaeger (the robots), the mechanism and system is innovator and interesting, despite of the protagonist is a bad actor and the soundtrack is appropriate for the scenes. For the last, I really like the specials effects, the amor-plate of the robots, the skills and movements of the Kaijus in the fight. 


I see Pacific Rim first time in 2014, when I was search for sci- fi movies, my favorite genre, and I found the movie in Hd quality. I watched the film two times in one night because I was really absorbed in the history. Of course, I recommend this movie for all of you.


The most recent movie I see is Star Trek: Beyond, the third movie of the new saga of Star Trek. I like it, is a fun movie and don’t need watch the other movies of the saga for understand the storyline.  For this reason, I recommend this movie to pass the time, if you search a movie with good specials effects and simply storyline, you can enjoy this movie. 

8 comments:

  1. I like the sci-fi too, I see Star Trek saga one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I like sci-fi too. I never saw Pacific Rim or Star Trek :(
    But I will see it one day!

    Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know that movie and I have never seen Star Trek :(
    but if I have the chance to watch Pacific Rim I will follow your recommendation :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see this movie halfway in tur bus, thanks for spoilers :'v

    ReplyDelete
  5. I not see this movie, I not fanatic of is kind of movies but I attempt see!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like your movie, maybe i see this movie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pacific Rim is such a great movie, im really waiting for the sequel. Altough it's argument is a lot like the anime Evangelion.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This movie is very awesome, but you know that are more beautiful... yes! the accion figure

    ReplyDelete