Wednesday, October 19, 2016

My Future Job D: ???

Hi guys, 

currently, I am study psychology in the University, but I don’t have idea if I like work in this area in the future. I like the psychology, but only the psychology theory and not the practice. For this reason, I think I don’t job in this. 


I don’t have idea what kind of job is good for me; I think I will find the perfect job to me when it comes.
I imagine a job with my friends or alone, honestly I hate work with persons in big groups and prefer work alone in home or with any friend but, definitely, I don’t like work with persons who I hate. Because of this, I think I job in a indoor job or something.

Would I travel in my job? Maybe. Despite of I like travel and know others spaces and persons, in the job is very different, because I can’t go where I liked to go and it is very boring for me. For example, I travel 6 or 7 hours to visit my family but, I will not travel same hours for busyness. 


The salary is important to me because I hope life alone and buy my home but I am not desperate for a big salary with millions dollars. 


I am feeling good with my career. I need think in my professional future but; so far so good.

4 comments:

  1. Hello! at least you study something you like, that's great, about the job I think you'll find the right job, i hope you find it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Works in big groups is terrible, I hate too xd

    ReplyDelete
  3. Earn money being a Psychologist HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
    Good luck with that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the works in groups is very good (sometimes) because you can share knowledge

    ReplyDelete